SAP PP Overview
SAP Production Planning is one of the key units in ERP and deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of material and goods movement. SAP PP reinforce the key concepts of the course. Significant components of SAP PP such as BOM, Work Center, Data Center, etc. are being taught in the training. Course Objectives: To recognize more about SAP History, Products. Familiarizing of SAP Terminology and Technology. SAP Navigation. SAP Modules and Server arch structure etc.
Who should do SAP PP training?
If you have a BBA / BBM / BE / B. Tech / MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduation with 0 to 5 years of relevant experience, this course is for you!
Basic understanding of SAP Basics
SAP PP Review Benefits
This course is designed for all those who want to acquire the basic knowledge of SAP Production Planning. It is specifically beneficial for managers complicated in the production and manufacturing department.
- SAP Overview
- SAP Basics
- PP Overview
- Master Data & Configuration
- Enterprise Structure
- Material Master
- Bills of Material
- Work center
- Production Version
Transaction Data :
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Sales Operations Planning
- Standard SOP
- Flexible Planning
- Demand Management
- Overview of Demand Management
- Make to Stock versus Make to Order
- Make to Stock Planning Strategies
- Make to Order Planning Strategies
- Settings and Customizing
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Concept of Material Requirements Planning
- Technical process of the MRP run
- Prerequisites for Running MRP
- Methods for Executing planning run
- Factors influencing the MRP run
- Stock requirements list and MRP list
- Analyzing MRP results
- Production Orders Execution & Configuration
- Production Order Creation
- Availability Check
- Production Order Release
- Capacity Planning
- Production Order Printing
- Goods Issue of components
- Goods Receipt
- Product Costing & Settlement
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Master Data
- Planning (line loading)
- Material Staging
- Backflush and Receipts
- SAP PP Reports
Available Course Methods
- Live Virtual Classroom (Instructor-Led)
- Classroom Training (On request)
Schedule – On Request
Give an edge to your career with this SAP training courses.
This training course is not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SAP organisation. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. We are NOT associated with SAP. We DO NOT conduct any SAP Certification training programs. This training is an end-user training program.
Should you have any questions, reach out to us right away on +91 9738106427 or click here to visit our FAQ section.
There are no reviews yet.